If you are the owner of Q Mobile A1 and not able to find the stock ROM for your device then here in this detailed guide you will learn how to install Stock Firmware on QMobile A1 smartphone. Now you can download and install Stock Firmware on QMobile A1 from given below link. This latest stock firmware is based on Android 7.1 Nougat so you can get the experience of latest Android OS on your device officially. By following this simple and easy step by step guide, you can quickly install Stock Firmware on QMobile A1 using the software known as SP Flash Tool. If you already know the process of installing then you don’t need to take the help of installation part. We are highly recommend keeping updated your Android device to the latest stock official firmware which is released by QMobile.
The stock ROM of an Android device has many benefits. After Installing Stock Firmware on QMobile A1, you can take all the advantages of stock firmware such as Unbrick your QMobile A1, Fix Bootloop and Black screen issue, Upgrade and Downgrade QMobile A, solve software problems, gain your warranty and much more. Stock ROMs are the versions of Android that come pre-installed on phones. The stock ROMs developed by the OEM’s for making their phones look unique. Not necessary but it is better to take the full backup of all your valuable data before proceeding. If you are interested in install Stock Firmware on QMobile A1 smartphone then go ahead and follow the given steps.
This guide containing the Official Android 7.1 Nougat firmware and instructions can be used only with the QMobile A1. Do not try to install this firmware on any other device or incorrect variant. Verify the model number of your device by navigating to Settings > About Phone, the model number of your device.
AndroidBlog.GS will not be held responsible for any damage occurred to your QMobile A1 during or after the installation of Android 7.1 Nougat Proceed at your risk.
Before Getting Started:
- Make a proper backup of all the existing data and settings of your QMobile A1, in case anything goes wrong then you’ll be able to restore your data back.
- Verify that you’ve correctly installed the QMobile A1 USB Drivers on the PC.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode on your QMobile A1 by navigating to Settings > Developer Options > check the USB Debugging option.
- If you have a custom ROM installed on the phone, then after installing this stock update, it will be lost.
- The stock version will replace the custom recovery.
- If the QMobile A1 will no longer belong to a rooted version, once the stock firmware installed.
- Check the battery level of your QMobile A1, and it should be charged at least about 80% before proceeding to the installation guide.
Steps to Install Stock Firmware on QMobile A1:
Step No 1: – First, download the Android 7.1 Nougat firmware and VCOM Drivers latest version on the desktop of your PC.
Step No 2: – Install the SP Flash Tool on your PC/ Laptop.
Step No 3: – after That Download official Firmware File, Select your Device From Drop Down menu and Download Rom.
Step No 4: – Go to Sp flash tools Folder and Run’Flash tools.exe’ File.
Step No 5: – Navigate the Download tab and then Click on Load Scatter File, a pop up is now opened, navigate Scatter File From Downloaded Rom folder and Click OK.
Step No 6: – Check everything,[ in custom Recovery case Check Recovery only, and then hit over the Download.
Step No 7: – As soon as connect your Switched off the phone to your PC via USB cable, and wait for Success, after Some time a green circle appears. Done.
QMobile A1 may take about 4 to 5 minutes while booting up for the first time after installation. So please be patient.
That’s All! You’ve successfully install Stock Firmware on QMobile A1.